11.27.2011

My Goodness, My Guinness!

Our hostel: the second most wonderful place on Earth! After Disney World, of course.

And so our final excursion begins.


The greenest place around.

These people were intriguing.


A toddler took this photo. Hence the unflattering angle.

Hobos in Ireland dress like leprechauns. Not a bad move.

This is The Temple Bar in Temple Bar. Tricky, I know.

It tastes like coffee!

I like cobblestones.

I spelled "Guinness" like such a n00b. Sorry.

Here are some windows.

A pub near our hostel.

Another hobo leprechaun.

Vanilla hot chocolate at this cafe that specialized in varieties of hot cocoa. New life plan? I think so...

All gone.

This is so much fun.

I'm going to miss pubs back in the states.

My calves are looking very muscular from all these stairs.

Slanty building and slanty stick bridge thing.


Pretty money! Of which I have none.

Carlie!!! 

Fun story about a flag that is not entirely visible in this picture. It was not supposed to be up there because of very intense conflict between Loyalists and Protestants. But someone sneak-attacked and placed it on top of City Hall!

Belfast is apparently known for its world-class linens. Who knew?

Oh, look! Another pub!

Men with furry hats!

This is the Peace Wall. Despite the fact that it divides these two opposing groups, it is somehow representative of their coming together. I don't know. Not my idea.

BANKSY IS MY FAVORITE HUMAN IN ALL OF EXISTENCE!

Viva la paz. That's what I'm saying.

Cheers, friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment