11.01.2011

I see a lot of plays.

Waiting for our tour of the National Theatre. I entertain myself by convincing my friends to touch pigeons.

Katelyn is so small and happy.

Day trip to Oxford University!

This is called the "Examination Building." When students have tests, they wear robes and drink brandy.

Parts of Harry Potter were filmed in this building.

We took an Alice in Wonderland boat ride where Lewis Carroll first told his story ideas. 

Aren't bridges just the greatest?

I forced Justin to kiss the ground that Daniel Radcliffe has walked on.

Inspiration for the dining hall in HP.


So. Good.

Off to see a show! Jiggity jog jiggity jog!

Wicked


A quaint little coffe shop. 

Some Like it Hip-Hop

To preface this entry: Professor Fosdal had his friend Joanne speak to our class and she is homeless.

Daylight Savings Time in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment