11.16.2011

I've never met an unhappy homeless dog

"Waterfall" by Gorky at the Tate Modern. One of my favorites of the day.

A projected work by Tacita Dean. I can't post a picture of every painting, but I also got to see "Waterlilies" and "Nude Woman in a Red Armchair." SO COOL!


Pooh's Blustery Day!

I don't remember where this was or what it is, exactly. But I like it.

There is a lot of delicious food at Portobello Market. 

Okay, I can explain this. Basically...we were wandering around late at night and I saw this adorable woman through her window and I decided to take pictures. I hope this isn't incriminating.  

Beeza, Greg, and I ventured out to a new pub on my birthday and it seemed like a good idea to blow out the candle on our table and make a wish. Unfortunately, I forgot the whole "make a wish" part and then it was just dark. 

Oh, hello, London Autumn. I like you.

Smoked salmon, cream cheese, and avocado bagels. Note to self: add this to Pinterest.

Hand in the Flower--a pub next to our house. No, I don't understand the name either.

Fosdal took us on a trip to the Imperial War Museum and I saw one of the most moving Holocaust exhibits ever.

Truth. This is a piece of the Berlin Wall.

These kids were on a field trip to the museum as well. Their teacher asked them what three items they would bring if they were being taken to a concentration camp. Answers included: ipod, laptop, cellphone, and...Finding Nemo? 

Nothing smells quite like fallen leaves.


Light posts just seem so British to me!

My birthday present: the spa!

Happiness. 

This photograph reminds me of "Nighthawks" by Edward Hopper. 

Fortnum and Mason: this store has existed for more than 300 years!


One of my Comm. classes took a trip to the Freud Museum. There was a series of clock paintings. 
Baubles. I suppose they weren't all baubles. I'm just a fan of the word. Baubles.

Going out to Enoteca for my birthday dinner! Thank you to all of my wonderful friends :)

I bought "House at Pooh Corner" by British author, A. A. Milne, and the book is 60 years old. That's even older than my parents! 0:)

1 comment:

  1. i love you all dolled up! hope you had fun at the spa :)

    ReplyDelete