10.21.2011

So Inappropriate...

One of our first stops. The "I Amsterdam" sign!


The Dutch are a people with few vowels. 

Dinner with Jort :)


An authentic Dutch canal!

There was a bubble man blowing bubbles.

Amsterdam is famous for its poffertjes (pancakes) filled with anything from anchovies to chocolate.

Sepia

I wish I paid attention to the names of important buildings.

The best museum I've ever seen.

A peaceful park in the evening.

When I imagine Holland, big chess pieces come to mind.

I miss my happy dogs! Shout outs to Brownie, Nugget, and Sierra.

Ripples in the water.

Here we are in the Red Light District.

This is the smallest house in Amsterdam. The little red one.

This flower was all alone on a vine.


"Extase" Coffee shop.

When I live in Amsterdam, I'm going to have a canoe.

Waiting on our weesper moppen.

I like hidden pathways.

I also like the name of this store. Knuffels!

A little fuzzy, but lovely nonetheless! 

The city of bicycles. 

Amsterdam, I will be back for you.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren... your photos are just wonderful! I am so very impressed! Thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete