9.03.2011

"I wish I didn't have so much dignity"

Camden Lock, ie Hippie-ville
"Let's ask this man to take a picture of us! He works here so he can't run away!"
Man proceeds to run away with my camera.
He came back though. Crisis averted.
Item A: Beautiful South Bank at night.
Item B: Beautiful new jacket at night. 


Bliss.


Yeah, so the cops actually dress like this here. They're real. Oh, and people do not call them "bobbies." News to me.

#sheermadness

The lovely Ella and Carly! And plantains. 

Yeah, it's fine to spew hot pink paint around like a helicopter, large dance crew. I never really liked this J. Crew oxford.

At South Bank, people like to paint themselves and put their faces in cat carriers. It's terrifying. 

Just some break-dancers we found.

What a week :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment