8.22.2011

Goodbye, U.S.A. 'Ello, Londinium!

Stopped by campus to say goodbye to a few good friends. Oh, and to pose for pictures in a stranger's closet...

And then my wonderful little, Bobbi, sent me off...

My very sleek new travel journal


"Sweet Jesus, who's driving this bus???" -Myself and Chatfield during our first road experience in London. Answer: The bus driver was driving the bus. He was just sitting on the opposite side from what we are used to. False alarm, everyone. No worries.


Perusing the city streets (Westminister Abbey)

Wonderfully British menu. The night's special: mushy peas.


Gates to Buckingham Palace! If you look really closely, you can see a guard in there. Kind of like Abe Lincoln and the penny. 





1 comment:

  1. I love your photo of Westminster Abbey, it looks like you are photoshopped on there!

    So I will explain myself. I saw Nick's sister had posted this blog on his wall so I came for a nosy. I like to see how people observe what I find normal or what I take for granted...

    Have fun in England, make sure you visit the north! xx

    ReplyDelete